Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by Daniel Osakwe
How To Fix A TV That Has A Picture But No Sound.
Watching television is a great way of entertaining one’s self but it’s frustrating while watching your favorite show and you discover there’s no sound coming from the tv despite the volume not being muted. So, the question now is how do i fix a tv that has a picture but no sound? The simple solutions and causes of this issue has been highlighted and discussed below.
So, if you’re wondering how to fix a tv that has a picture but no sound problem, worry no more because you just found the simple and best solution.
TV Has a Picture But No Sound Solutions
Starting with the most notable responses for no sound from TV:
- Television Has No Sound Solution 1: Make sure TV isn’t quieted or muted.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 2: Make sure the TV isn’t set to SAP (secondary sound performance)
- Television Has No Sound Solution 3: Make sure TV input is correct (someone may have accidentally pressed the “aux” input button or similar causing the TV to use an input with no sound going to it)
- Television Has No Sound Solution 4: Make sure there aren’t a few headphones related with the TV sound out jack as an untimely idea or front of your TV.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 5: Check the whole of the link that are related to the back of your TV. (it is possible the TV was moved fairly and a cables has gotten separated or free)
- Television Has No Sound Solution 6: If you have a beneficiary or include sound related to your TV, turn it on and check whether you get sound coming from the external speakers.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 7: Turn off the TV, link box, and whatever else related to the TV. A portion of the time leaving can fix the issue.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 8: If using an “S” video cable into an input on the back of your TV, these cables pass on no sound, just video, so guarantee you partner a sound cable also.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 9: Hook up an external device to the “TV sound out” input. This will be the test to check whether it is a TV circuit board breakdown or the speakers are deficient in your TV.
- Television Has No Sound Solution 10: If you are related with a satellite box, use the included removed and go into the “menu”. Check to guarantee sound settings are set adequately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is sound not working?
You may have the sound muted or turned down low in the application. Check the media volume. On the off chance that you actually don’t hear anything, check that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings and increase the volume.
Can a bad HDMI cable cause no sound?
Regular issues that might be signs or manifestations of a terrible HDMI cable include: “Meteorites” or sparkling in the image. No image or irregular picture. No sound or discontinuous sound. So, ‘yes’ a bad HDMI cable can cause no sound issue on your TV.
How do I unmute my Samsung TV?
Snatch your remote and unmute the TV by squeezing the “Mute” button once more. Next, check what the information setting is on your Samsung TV by hitting “Source” on the remote and burning through the accessible information sources.
So that’s it for now. With these few steps we’ve highlighted above, resolving the issues with TVs that has a picture but no sound would be a breeze for you.