Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by Daniel Osakwe
With the growing popularity of media streamers in the last 10 years or so there’s been a rise in HDMI switchers as there needs to be more space for those boxes next to your TV. Switching seamlessly from one device to another is becoming easier and more accessible due to a lot of cheap products flooding into the market these days.
The 3×1 HDMI Manual Pigtail Switch has a key-press-switching feature. The device allows you to connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI sink, such as an HDTV, monitor, or projector. It supports Full HD 1080p, 4K X 2K (4Kat30HZ), and 3D devices.
Gana HDMI Switch 3×1: Specifications
- 24K Gold Plated corrosion-resistant connectors to ensure superior signal transfer
- 21.6in/55cm cable, resisting corrosion and reducing tarnish
- 3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
- Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel, maximum of 36-bits across all channels
- Support 3D devices
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- Supports 3Gbps/30Hz per channel, max. bandwidth per display is 9Gbps
- Max. Single Link Video Range: 3840x2160p
- Support video formats: full HD-HDTV, 2160p, 1080p, 720p, 720i, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i
Gana HDMI Switch 3×1: Compatibility
HDMI Input Devices: DVD Player, HD-DVD Player, Blue-Ray Player, Camcorder, SAT Receiver, Digital camera, PC, MAC Notebook, XBOX360, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Wii U, Laptop, PC, TiVo, Vizio, Sony, and many more.
HDMI Output Devices: LCD TV, Plasma TV, TFT, Projector, HD-Ready or FULL HD TV.
It is compactable with all HDMI devices. It also supports older HDMI devices and gadgets.
Switching the channel on the Gana HDMI Switch 3×1 was easy. The buttons labeled 1, 2, and 3 were conveniently located in the front of the device and worked consistently. Any activity on my television mimicked an activity on my computer with no lag time. The resolution was flawless; my decision to buy this HDMI Switch was well worth it.