Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by Daniel Osakwe
So who is this for? In the wake of testing out the EON ONE for half a month, unmistakably this is an optimal answer for solo specialists and presumably, couples or little combos who request prevalent sound quality for live exhibitions. One of the pleasant contacts is an implicit Bluetooth system that permits streaming straightforwardly from your telephone or tablet; so on the off chance that you are an artist/musician with support tracks, you and your tracks can go straight through the JBL EON ONE Speaker.
For additional active change capacity, the 6-station mixer offers a recognizable, simple to-utilize interface with standard contributions for mics, RCA ins, and 1/4 instrument cables, just as the vital outs for screens with volume controls for each. The mixer offers just fundamental high pitch and bass EQ for the mic/line ins yet adds some usable locally available reverb (which really sounds genuinely persuading, so shading us intrigued). The restricted controls were OK for essential arrangements, yet at this value point, the unit felt a little plastic-y, practically like snapping LEGOs together rather than collecting an expert evaluation sound system.
Where the EON ONE truly sparkles, however, is the full-range frequency reaction that it bears to acoustic instruments and vocals. Running a full-bodied acoustic guitar and mic’d lead singer uncovered a magnificently rich, fresh, clear strong that was bounty boisterous for the normal café, as far as possible up to more medium-sized lobbies. In case you’re into the house show scene or doing wedding gigs, this might be your new dearest companion.
All things considered, there’s actually nothing to criticize here other than a minor objection to the unit’s vibe. It’s an extraordinary sounding system, it’s unimaginably instinctive to utilize, and contends on cost with other also promoted PA frameworks like the Mackie Reach. We suggest looking at it.
|portable line-array||somewhat plastic-y feel|
JBL EON ONE SPECS & FEATURES
- Patent-pending direct exhibit arrangement (six 2″ HF drivers) offers outstanding sound inclusion
- Unhindered 10″ bass-reflex subwoofer for exact low-frequency reaction
- Bluetooth network for streaming sound from your cell phone
- Incredible 6-channel mixer with simple to-utilize controls
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, nitty-gritty sound
- Convey the whole framework with one hand, set up in short order
- Ideal for unrecorded music, meetings, occasions, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- 3 listening positions for various conditions