Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by Daniel Osakwe
Created as a team with Porsche Design Studio, the LD Systems MAUI P900 gives brilliant proliferation lucidity and extraordinary top-quality sound. Joining cutting-edge sound innovation and eye-getting polish, the MAUI® P900 is the ideal decision when your live occasions and establishment conditions call for heavenly sonic execution and style.
With a sum of 50 neodymium transducers and 1,400 watts RMS of Class D power, this notable section framework conveys the greatest sound pressing factor of 131 dB and 42 to 20,000 Hz frequency reaction. The LD Systems MAUI® P900 fuses both our SonicGuide® waveguide innovation and WaveAhead® tweeter course of action to convey a reasonable wavefront.
Consolidating 140° scattering on the flat pivot and firmly engaged vertical scattering, the system gives a super long toss and even inclusion. Our DynX® 24-bit computerized preparation brings about definite, powerful solid proliferation that remains contortion-free even at the most elevated volume levels.
The utilization of aptX™ and AAC coding guarantees superior quality full data transfer capacity sound over Bluetooth® with a scope of 70 m (230 ft.), and the combination of TrueWireless Stereo™ innovation empowers remote sound system sound from two MAUI® P900 with up to 40 m (130 ft.) distance among left and right channel situation. Built of high-strength aluminum with a multi-facet network grille, the novel three-piece MAUI® P900 body highlights restrictive multi-pin connectors for moment cableless arrangement.
The moderate connector board gives fundamental and sub-level controls in addition to XLR sound system line sources of info and output for the wired sound system activity of two frameworks. Blending particular style and extraordinary sound execution, the MAUI® P900 comes in Cocoon White, Platinum Gray, or Graphite Black to exquisitely incorporate into basically any vibe. To work with the move and shield the MAUI® P900 from harm, cushioned conveying packs for the section components and subwoofer and a committed street case are accessible as adornments.
Table of Contents
Features: LD Systems MAUI P900
- Powered column PA system for live events and install
- Award-winning design by Porsche Design Studio
- Durable aluminum body
- 1,400 watts RMS system power and 131 dB maximum SPL
- 50 premium transducers for monumental clarity
- SonicGuide® and WaveAhead® technology for coherent wavefront
- DynX® DSP for distortion-free sound
- aptX™ and AAC coding for HD Bluetooth® streaming
- TrueWireless Stereo™ for wireless stereo pairing
- Cocoon WhitePA framework for live occasions and introduce
- Grant winning plan by Porsche Design Studio
- Strong aluminum body
- 1,400 watts RMS framework power and 131 dB most extreme SPL
- 50 premium transducers for the amazing lucidity
- SonicGuide® and WaveAhead® innovation for lucid wavefront